* Monthly quarterly, year-end close; trial balance, journal entries; debit/credit notes; reconciliation of subsidiary ledgers; P & L, Income Statements, budget reports, account analysis
* Verify, code, input invoices; issue checks; reconcile discrepancies with vendors in heavy volume environments; expense reports; bank reconciliation
* ADP, Ceridian, EBS and in-house systems; 5-1500 employees; payroll taxes, FMLA, Month-end close, journal entries, multi-state, unions, employee deductions, garnishments
* Project accounting, construction-in-progress, work-in-progress revenue recognition, purchase orders, change orders, sub-contractor pass-thru
* Rent Roll, CAM charges, security deposits, escalation’s, charge backs, management fees, reserve accounts; experience with marketing/leasing. evictions, work-orders, maintenance schedules.